A logistics administrator by day, Jen’s first love and passion is romance novels. Sprinkle a little line editing and proofreading and call it a match made in heaven. Her goal is to be that last set of eyes before you hit publish.
Jen hails from Nevada where she lives with her family and her very own Prince Charming.
10 Random Things About Me
- Birthdate/Birthstone/Birth sign: September 12th, Sapphire, Virgo
- Children: I have three with only one still at home. My oldest and youngest are sons, and middle is my daughter. My oldest son is married, so I also have a daughter-in-law, but no grand kids yet.
- Favorite Color: Any shade of blue from a deep royal blue and sapphire, to teal and turquoise.
- Favorite Season: I love Spring and Fall best, for the beauty of the changing season. Not hot or cold in the extreme, new blooms and colors and not a ton of mosquitoes and gnats wherever you explore!
- Favorite food: Too hard to choose just one so… Top Breakfast foods are ham and eggs or biscuits and gravy. I also love bacon. Dinner (Supper) I do love fish or a good steak with broccoli or asparagus.
- Favorite sweet: Pies! I love pie, pretty much all kinds. Let us not forget chocolate of any kind though!
- Favorite past time: Indoors is no surprise, reading and cooking or baking. Outdoors I love to garden, camp, fish and explore!
- Extra hobbies: Indoors I love crafts and puzzles. I also love candles and waxes. I collect stones and anything elephant. Outdoors I love to watch nature. Birds, squirrels and rabbits are fun to watch everywhere, but bigger animals when they are near.
- Travel: Although I have never been outside of the US, I have traveled over 30 states in the US. I am lucky to be part of a family trucking company, allowing me the ability to travel more!
- TV shows and movies: I love the History Channel as well as the Science Channel. Historical Documentaries from anywhere. I don’t watch many movies, but love Sense and Sensibility